Sunday, October 30, 2016

Season's Greetings!

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here and CottageCutz has partnered with Peachy Keen Stamps to celebrate their new release of face stamps that work perfectly with the CottageCutz Christmas ornament dies. TWO NEW SIZES of Face Stamps have been added to their release, 1 5/8" and 1 7/8" to fit the super fun ornaments by CottageCutz.  Please stop over at Peachy Keen Stamps because Kathy is offering some promotional pricing on her new stamps sets that will go perfectly with the CottageCutz dies.

Ornament 1 1/8th" (smaller circle).  I am using the Cottagecutz Nested Ornaments:  Ball.


Here is how I put my card together:
  1.  The card is an A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
  2. The red design paper is the same size as the base of the card, 
  3. The blue frame is die cut from the largest Cottagecutz "Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame Set",
  4. I die cut two of the Cottagecutz Nested Ornaments:  Ball (I used the medium and small sizes,


     5.  I used my Misti to line up the stamp on the circle,


     6.  Here is how it looks after I have stamped the face,


7.  I colored the snowmen faces with copics.  I used Y17, Y38 and YG68 on the snowmen's noses, B0000 on the eyes and R00 on the checks.  I used my white gel pen on the circle part of the eyes to make them stand out,
8.  I finished my card off by adding the sentiment by CottageCutz "Season's Greetings".

If you have not joined the challenge for this month, you have until Monday.   The theme is fall. Here is the link for more info.

Dies used:




Peachy Keen Stamps used:



5 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Awww! These are so cute.

Lois said...

Adorable! I like that wide frame.

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Donna- I just love these face stamps

Vladuška said...

Oh, this is so cute.

Janja said...

Such a cute card.