Sunday, October 09, 2016

Jingle Bells!

Hello everyone,

I am here with the Scrappin Cottage blog today with another fabulous die set from the Christmas release.  I love the bells and the bow in this set.  I hope you have enjoyed so far all the beautiful designs the design team has been creating.  I know I have enjoyed seeing them.



This is a very easy card to create.  I cut all my pieces out and assembled them with glue.  I added them to my card and stamped my sentiment.  All done!


Here is how I created my card:

1.  Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2.  The holly design paper is 4 1//4 x 3 1/2
3.  The stripe piece is 4 1/4 x 1"
4.  The square stitched white paper is from the Cottage Cutz Square stitched die set
5.  Finished off the card, by adding the sentiment with gold ink.

Closer look at the bells. 

I love making Christmas cards, I hope you have been inspired to start making yours. Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is Fall.






4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a pretty Christmas card - love the bells and your background texture and designer paper

Vladuška said...

This glossy paper made card really festive.

Janja said...

Beautiful!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Pretty card .