Monday, April 18, 2016

Magic-box for the Newborn Girl

Hello friends!
Yuliya here and today I share with you another project made with the CottageCutz dies. I make  magic-box for the Newborn Girl
The size of my box is 4' 'х 4'' х4''
Let's see how it is made.
Supplies:
Cardstock for base box - 2 pc 12'' х 12''
White cardstock for cut - 1 pc A4
Patterned Paper: 4 pc 12'' х 12''
1.  Prepare cardstock for base box - 12'' х 12''. Fold it at 4'' and 8" on both sides. Cut the folded lines as it is shown on the picture.
2. I make the cover for box. Prepare scrapbookpaper for cover 5,59'' х 5,59''
Fold it at 0,78'' on all sides. Cut the folded lines as it is shown on the picture.
3. I glued the cover
4. Let's decorate with papers!
Prepare the details for our Box - cut out 8 details from paper sheets:
10 pc - 3,75''
4 pc - 3,4''
5. I glue the paper
6. Inside too
8. Glued the die-cuts as it is shown on the picture with help glue tape


9. Here is how I put the flower together. The flower has 3 pieces. I die cut them out with paper. 
10. After the flowers are die cut and inked
11. I used my  special tool to curl the edges to get the fibers lose.
12.  Here is the finished flowers.
13. Our Box is ready 



So cute, isn't it?)
Finally adding some crystals!))

I hope you enjoy the tutorial and will be happy to inspire you!
Also, did you know that we are having a challenge for our fans and followers to display the cards you have made with CottageCutz dies? There are prizes to be won as well.Click here for all the details. I hope you will join in on the fun!
 
 
 

 
 





12 comments:

Vladuška said...

iiii, this is soooo cute and sweet. I love it. So many details and so gentle.

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Vladuška!))

Janja said...

Very gentle and pretty box.

Joanne said...

So very pretty!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thanks Janja and Joanne!)

Lena said...

Oh wow! I keep going back to have one more look. This is absolutely gorgeous! So soft and feminine! Just gorgeous! Love the coach charm - goes perfectly with your delicate flowers. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

JoAnn said...

So gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the details and photos of how you make this beautiful box. Love it.

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Lena! Hugs!)
Thank you JoAnn! I'm glad you liked the magic-box

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful and frilly box Yuliya-femininity to the max-well done

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Mary!

Karen in PA said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful present for a sweet little baby girl. The details are amazing and I really like the color palette you chose.
Karen

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Karen!