Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Peaceful Spring Scene

Hi, all! Vladka here today!
Today is time to use dies from new Victorian release. If you are romantic soul, is this release perfect for you. I decided to create a peaceful spring scene. For the background, I've colored some paper with Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Distress inks first and then also with white color to create this wooden look. 
Elegant Frame and Bench are cut out from black cardstock and colored with black Enamel Accent. This gives some shine and more metallic look. Then I needed a little greenery, so I used Butterfly Flourish Vine and Flourish Vine dies and colored die cuts with green Distress Ink. Little blossoms are cut out with Bunny Stuck in Flower Pot die. 
Now I just need the same real bench and good book in my hand to relax a little bit. 
Have a great day!
 

3 comments:

Olena said...

This is so elegant and great combination of die cuts. Great job Vladka.

Cheryl Walker said...

Vladka love this card and all the dies you used Hun, wow!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

What a sweet card. Love your expressive way of using the dies.
Bear Hugs,
Carol