Saturday, February 21, 2015

CottageCutz Critter Mini/Video


Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with my CottageCutz Critter Mini Album I made using Toilet Paper Rolls. On this mini, I did add a spine and binding, so that it looks like a mini book. I love the way this one turned out, and LOVE all the CottageCutz Dies I used in it, This one was super fun to make!

I used the DARLING CottageCutz Critter Release in the mini album, and surprisingly there is plenty of room for photo's. Each page will hold 1, but the tag in each page will hold 2.  On the front cover I used the darling CottageCutz Resting Fawn, and I used the CottageCutz Critterville Little Fawn, CottageCutz Critterville Tree House and the CottageCutz Little Owl. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this release! Its soo sweet!!

On these next 2 pages I used the CottageCutz Little Fox, CottageCutz Resting Fox, and the CottageCutz Critterville Burrow all are colored with copics.

Here on my last 2 pages I used the sweet CottageCutz Bear Cub, CottageCutz Rabbit, and the CottageCutz Critterville Flower Shop. I did add some moss green leaves trim to these 2 pages.

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments! Hugs to all,

4 comments:

Eileen L. said...

What a cute little album. I love those little mini critters and the tree houses. Cottage Cutz are such cute dies, I love them. Great video Cheryl.

Linda S. said...

What a darling album. I know nothing about toilet paper albums, and you kept saying you kept this one very simple. It sure does not look simple to me! Keep up the nice work.

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, you really know how to made this cute little albums. This one is so adorable with all these little die cuts and embellishments.

Carol Hurlock said...

You mini albums Cheryl are always a treat and delight to the eyes. Love this little sweetheart of a mini.
Bear Hugs,
Carol