Sunday, February 23, 2014

For you card


Today, I am sharing a Love card. I created with Beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.

For this card I used NEW "Floral Doily (4x4) die.
 
 For this card I used Beautiful Doily die. Just, cut doily out, sponge the edges and glued to cranberry background. 

For sentiment, I stamped sentiment on white paper using cranberry ink, cut out and put on doily using foam squares for dimensions.
Decorated card with ribbon, clear Dew Drops and white half craft pearls.
For this project I used:
 

Have A Wonderful Day! 

Olena

7 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Olena! I love the colors and the doily used on your card.
Hugs,
Simona

Iliana said...

I'm lovin' it! :)

Mojca said...

waw love the colours and gorgeous vintage look. hugs! MOjca

Vladuška said...

Colors and dies combo is great. Beautiful card.

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Olena! Love the cranberry with the cream, so rich looking! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and the die you used, and how you distressed it! Beautiful job as always!
Hugs
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Very pretty!