Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Heart is with You card

Hello Everyone from Olena  

Today, I am sharing a Valentines Love card. I created with Beautiful Valentines CottageCutz Collections.  For this card I used NEW " Sweetheart Lovebirds (4x4)" die.

 
I die cut the image with cream, green and pink card stock. Sponge the edges and assemble.

 
Then, I stamped sentiment, cut out with paper punch and glued on background. For base card I used light green card stock. Decorated card with rhinestones.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena



6 comments:

Vladuška said...

iii, this is so sweet and cute.

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute and wonderful. Love the playful bright colors.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mojca said...

oooh such a cute card, love the birds die. hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL, Olena! I love the texture and the colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Beautiful colors Olena! I just love the little birdies on this die! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful! I LOVE these sweet lil' love birds, they are one of my favorites!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl