Saturday, September 14, 2013

CottageCutz post - Felt Mittens card

Hello Everyone from Olena.

 
Today I am sharing a Cute Red Felt Mittens card I created with Beautiful   



For this card I used red and white felt from craft store (Jo-Ann). 
I cut out 4 times the mitten using red and white felt. The white top part of mitten I did sew to red mittens using red thread.


 Then, I did sew the baker's twine to the top of mittens. Decorate mittens with craft glitter.


 I, also, used Beautiful Doily die cut for my card.

 

For this project I used:



Have A Wonderful Weekend! Olena


4 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Olena I love your felt mittens. This card is gorgeous. The colors are rich and beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Just beautiful, Olena! I love the real looking felt mittens. Great job!
Hugs,
Simona

Unknown said...

such cute mittens! Beautiful card!!

Cheryl Walker said...

I absolutely love the felt mittens! Beautiful job!
Hugs
Cheryl