Saturday, May 18, 2013

White Victorian Window

Hi everybody, Vladka here!


I'm taking you from the door to the window. This Victorian Window die is so beautiful and other girls form our DT already made beautiful projects out of it.  I used kraft paper for the whole card and created also "stone" out of it. Tempera and Distress Inks were really helpful here :)


When I was thinking what to create, I got the picture in my mind: an old house made from stone with old white window. Look through the window inside the house open the view on old wallpapers with flower pattern. A little greenery around the window shows that no one lives here for a long time, because everything is so overgrown. That was my picture in my mind and it is up to you to decide if  I managed to recreate this with my card. I was really enjoying when making this project.


Find or make yourself a little place of your dreams, inside or outside of the house and enjoy there.

11 comments:

Mojca said...

Really amazing card Vladka! hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Great vision and so well transferred onto your card. I just love the victorian window die and great idea to add the green vines. Great job with the bricks too! Simply BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Vladka you did an amazing job recreating your vision onto your card. Beautiful old house, and I love the added touch of the overgrown greenery!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just beautiful. I love how you framed the window with the leaves and roses from the trellis die. It looks so romantic.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Frances said...

Very pretty card, love your design and tha brick wall you created! Hugs, Frances

Kathy said...

Such a gorgeous card, Vladka! I love that window and it's perfect with the greenery! Beautiful recreation of your vision! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So pretty card! Love it!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Stunning! That sone background is amazing!

Tina said...

Vladka, your card is totally gorgeous!

moi said...

WOW, great window, love it.