Wednesday, March 20, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Cupcake Shop♥♥♥


♥♥♥Hello everyone♥♥♥
 Today I wanted to share a card I made the other day using the Sweet CottageCutz Cupcake Shop.


For my card I used the super cute CottageCutz Sweet Cupcake shop and cut it out with brown card stock, and Pink design paper. Next I used Creative Inspiration Paints on the icing, and also ended up using CIP's Angel Dust. The Door frame, windows, and flower boxes were all colored with copics.

Next I used the CottageCutz Tea Time Doily behind my Sweet Cupcake shop die Cut. I also decided to add some branches, and buttons to the bottom. And for embellishments, I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, Pearls, and buttons.


For the inside and the part to hold up the easel part of my card, I decided to go with a large flower that I cut in half. I then added some punched pieces, and a stamped sentiment to it. Lastly I added gems.

Below are the CottageCutz Dies I used:





Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Simko said...

SO SO PRETTY, Cheryl! Your Cupcake Shop is SO SWEET! I love the shape of the card, colors used and the embellishments are just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Simona

Liz said...

Great due great shaped xard

Cindy Haffner said...

AMAZING Girl!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just as sweet as it can be.....literally!!! lol I love your button flower garden-that is so stinkin cute. How adorable. You rocked the card crafting world again Cheryl.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

ooo, this is so sweett

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl this is so cute! I should get that one and try it out! Love it!!!

Kathy said...

This is SO adorable, Cheryl, what an awesome job you did! It looks good enough to eat! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So cute card, Cheryl! love this die. I think, this die set is my favorite. Olena