Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!
***************
Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here and this is my first post as a design team girl with CottageCutz! I'm excited to share my first project with you.

This is a layout I created with a photo of my oldest daughter.

I used the CottageCutz TeaTime Doily  under the large snowflake.

My very favorite leaf die is the CottageCutz Leafy Foliage. I cut this die in white cardstock and layered them on my page.


Everyone knows I love to make my own flowers. On this project I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Zinnia, layered to create my flowers.
The die makes perforations in the paper. For my larger flowers I bent the paper on the perforated lines and inked them with distress ink. For my small centers I snipped the perforations to the edge of the flower so I would have a "fluffier" look.
I hope you enjoyed my project and leave here feeling inspired!
Here is a look at the beautiful dies I used.







8 comments:

Simko said...

Hi, Lisa...Happy New Year to you too... Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Love the blue colors.

Cheryl Walker said...

Happy New Year Lisa!!!! LOVE your layout using the CottageCutz Zinnia flower and leafy foliage, beautiful job and beautiful flowrs!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Beautiful layout, Lisa! I love how you did the foliage and flowers! I think I need to get the foliage die! Happy New Year! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

It's so good to see your creations again and using CottageCutz dies. This is amazing. I just love how you use the flowers and leaves and of course, the pretty doily. Your layouts are always a treat for the eyes. Happy New Year!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

This is awesome!!!! Great job, Lisa. Happy New Year!!! Olena

Janice W. said...

Lisa your layout and your daughter are very pretty! Love your color choices!

Joanne said...

Happy New Year Lisa and welcome to the team. We are thrilled to have you. Your layout is absolutely amazing and so beautiful. Joanne

Vladuška said...

Happy New Year! Your LO is great, so beautiful and you did a great job. I love it very much.