Sunday, October 07, 2012

Spooky Halloween

Hello friends!  Today I have a spooky scene to share with you.  I love Halloween and had a lot of fun making this card!  The size of the card is 5x7.  I started by making the moon.  I love making the night sky!  I cut the CottageCutz Bats on Branch from white cardstock and used my Copics to color them.  I cut the fence from black cardstock with the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border Die.  Love the size of this die!  Finally, I used the CottageCutz  Pumpkin Trio die for the jack-o-lanterns.  I assembled the card, added some white gel highlights, and some cobwebs to complete the card.


Thank you so much for visiting our blog.  We hope you enjoy the variety of styles we use to bring inspiration to you.  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super DARLING Halloween card Janice!! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kimberly S said...

What a fun Halloween card! Love the bats on a branch. :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this is so spooktacular. I love the scene you created. It looks like a spooky night. The pumpkins are so cute and I love that branch with the bats.
Bear Hugs,
Carol