Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Halloween Fun

Hello friends!  Today I have another Halloween card to share with you.  I have been loving what the other designers have been sharing with their CottageCutz dies.  I used the CottageCutz Witches Clothesline to make my card.  This die is so fun.  I used the tree from this die last week.  I can see using this tree often on Fall cards or winter scenes.  The lamp-post could be used as part of a scene by changing the color and adding a wreath.  I always try to think of ways I could use the die for more versatility.


I used a dark cardstock for the sky and added some chalk ink with a sponge to make it look a little foggy.  I used black cardstock for the black images.  The other images were cut from white and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have some time to enjoy this beautiful Fall weather we have been having.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Spook-a-licious, Janice!! What a fun and creative card - the tree is just beautifully done! x0x0

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute how can you not help but smile when you look at it. Great Halloween fun on this awesome card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE Janice!!! I love halloween, and you did an awesome job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl