Saturday, July 28, 2012

CottageCutz Baby Girl Clothesline

 Greetings and welcome it's Carol here today.  I have a card to show you that I created for The Scrapping Cottage with their wonderful "Baby" line that you can see here.
  Isn't this clothesline so sweet.  I just love the little girls clothes on the line.  This card was really simple to make.  I only used CottageCutz dies and the lace is a Martha Stewart punch around the page.  This card measure 4-1/2" x 8-1/2".  These are the dies used:

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate it.  Hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!



3 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a pretty card for a sweet little baby girl! Just beautiful, Carol!

MiamiKel said...

Absolute cuteness Carol!!

Cheryl Walker said...

SUPER DARLING Carol!! I love your PINK Girly card, perfect for a new baby!!!