Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lambikins

Today I chose to work with the CottageCutz Little Lamb die. I started with a piece of white cardstock that was all crumpled up, then straigthened out before running it through the diecut machine. I want a little added "bumpiness" to my lamb. I cut the face out of smooth white cardstock and added some light rose ink to set it off just a hint.

There are so many fun lamb/sheep sayings out there so this die would be great for lots of different ocassions besides Easter and Spring.


Thank Ewe


Thinking of Ewe


Happy Baaa..day


Just for Ewe


just to name a few.




Wishing all of you a Happy Easter and your share of the chocolate :)


2 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

This is really cute!! Love the patterned paper and the decorative edges you used!

Unknown said...

Great artwork! I will be back for some fresh ideas. Come visit my blog anytime. Theresa