Saturday, December 04, 2010

Deck the Halls!

Happy Saturday everyone!! Christmas is just around the corner and what better way to start getting ready than to decorate your holiday crafting projects with this gorgeous Cut-Out Ornament dies from the latest Cottage Cutz Christmas release!

For my card, I chose to cut the two shapes from glitter cardstock and then I cut them out a second time using white glitter cardstock. Since my background paper is rather busy, I wanted to fill in the cut out areas with the solid white glitter pieces so the lovely cut-out designs would really show up.




I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! One great thing about this colder weather is that it makes me want to stay inside and scrap!!



3 comments:

Lorie said...

WOW! Such a bright, fun and festive card, and I love the sparkles from the glitter card stock!!! Great job, Ruth Ellen!!

Shar said...

Ditto everything Lorie said! This is wow!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love these ornaments all glittery! Cute card!