Friday, April 09, 2010

Cherish these moments...

My post for today features a layout using the new Cottage Cutz Daisy Shape. This shape is a great little 3x3 die with so many possible combinations making it about 3 or 4 shapes for the price of one. Now that is my kind of die! Just think of all the different ways you can personalize these flowers with different papers, textures, materials, etc.

For my layout, I wanted to use the Daisy Flower shape to create a perfectly coordinated accent. I love being able to match the colors in my patterned papers as closely as possible when choosing my embellishments. For this reason, the Daisy shape was a must have for me because now I can use it to create great looking multi-layered flowers that coordinate perfectly no matter what papers I am using on my projects!


The Cottage Cutz Daisy Shape is a simple die to piece together and it would be easy to make yourself a whole little garden of these pretty little Daisy's to keep on hand when you need an accent.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

What a sweet LO Ruth Ellen, the CC flower is a great accent for this LO!

Helmka Family said...

Love the colors! Beautiful layout.
TFS!
Karen

Dragonlady said...

What a gorgeous layout and thanks for showing how to use the die to good effect.

hugs Ali x