Friday, October 23, 2009

Which witch is which??


I am so in love with these CottageCutz
because they allow me to make decorations
that I could never buy at a store!


I bought a little black table decoration
with shimmering ghosts all around! I
thought that this would be the perfect
place to launch a new witch!!



I say "new" witch because out of the two
incredible CottageCutz "witch" dies
has come a third enchantress! I combined
elements from each die to make a new
wicked witch of the west!



CottageCutz
Witch on Broom
Witch with Cauldron

5 comments:

Natasha said...

This has turned out lovely Rochelle. My favourite part in how you mxed the 2 different CottageCutz witches together. It looks great :-)

annb said...

Awesome project!!!! I love your witch and all the little ghost!

Ruth Ellen said...

I have been wanting to play around with the different parts of those two Cottage Cutz Witches, too!! I love your new Witch!!! She looks great!!

DonnaMundinger said...

wow Rochelle! Spooktacular! xxD

CreatedbyKay said...

Great idea to combine the two witches - these CC dies are so versatile! Great project!