Friday, October 16, 2009



Today I would like to share a layout I did of my daughter Emily dressed in a Witches Halloween Costume. I have to say that she did NOT like being dressed as a witch and cried the entire time because in her words “Emmy not a witch, Emmy mommy’s princess”.
Don’t look too closely at her face painting, as my face painting skills are Non Existent. It didn’t help that the Green Face paint turned blue when I put it on Emily’s face – Who knows!!!! I think I will just stick to doing my die cuts and leave the face painting to the kids as I’m sure they would have done a better job.


In this layout I have used the following Dies & Products-

COTTAGECUTZ WITCH LEGS CC3x3-018,
COTTAGECUTZ WITCH WITH CAULDRON CC4x4-079-D,
COTTAGECUTZ WITCH HAT (spider only) CC3x3-017,
COTTAGECUTZ CREEPY TREE CC4x4-080-D,
COTTAGECUTZ GHOST WITH LEGS CC3x3-015,
QUICKUTZ PUMPKIN KS-0969,
QUICKUTZ BATS REV-0241-D,
QUICKUTZ REVOLUTION 4x4 SPIDER WEB
QUICKUTZ HAUNTED MINI ALPHABET 4x8-HAUNTED-M
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS



We love it when you leave comments as your feedback is very important to us. It helps us know what you do and don’t like, and what you would like to see more of on the Cottage Blog. We are here to help you as much as we can so if you have any questions or suggestions we are happy to try and help you as much as we can.

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Very festive and spooky layout, Natasha!!! Love this combination of dies!! And the story and details behind the pictures are priceless!!

annb said...

Awesome display of the Halloween CottageCutz.

Rochelle said...

This is absolutely wonderful, Natasha! It is an amazing work of art! I so appreciate your shading technique and your style! :O)