Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's Up?

Do you get it??? I thought this would be a fun saying for this CottageCutz flamingo card.

This die is so fun! He goes together so quickly too! For this card I used the new Quickutz Flower Embossing folder, Lipstick Distress Ink and a couple of flowers I had on hand. I printed my saying on the computer and used some mounting tape to make my flamingo pop off the card a bit. I have a friend I need to send this card to, it's been way too long since we've talked. I'm lovin' these CottageCutz dies!


4 comments:

Julie said...

I just adore this card!!! Great colors, inking and all the embellishments are just perfect!!

Beverly S. said...

CUTE card, Kay. :) I love that flamingo!

Ruth Ellen said...

This is just too cute!! I love the touches of black and the inking on this one is just outstanding!!

Rochelle said...

So adorable Kay! I love the card it has so much personality....just like the flamingo! :O)