Friday, November 25, 2016

A Floral Fantasy with Anita Kejriwal

Hello everyone !!!!
It's Anita here. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving to all. I feel blessed to be a part of the CottageCutz family and thanks for believing in my creations.

We at CottageCutz have the biggest sale of the year and have fabulous discounts store wide. Check it out here.


And we also have a new Black Friday Release. It's all about camping and forest friends. You can find them here.

Now on to some more beautiful inspiration from CottageCutz.

Here is my card with some 3D flowers and I have a video as to how I made these flowers. 




Do Check out my video on creating these flowers.







Do leave your comments. Have a great day !!!





5 comments:

Janja said...

Wow! This is wonderful.

Lori said...

Anita, your flowers are stunning! Thank you for the video showing how you made them. Your technique is a bit different from what I have seen and your flowers are so much better for it. Crafty Hugs Lori

Lois said...

This is beautiful, Anita!

creative lady said...

Beautiful Anita!

Joanne said...

So beautiful Anita. Thank you for promoting our Black Friday sale and thank you so much for the video. I greatly appreciate it!!!