Tuesday, May 05, 2015

CottageCutz Victorian Bird

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a card made using the CottageCutz Victorian Release. Yes I am LOVING this Release, and have been busy crafting away with these BEAUTIFUL dies, I just LOVE the CottageCutz dies, not only are they super fun to work with, but easy to use as well.

My card today measures 6" x 6" and I used some bright colors for this one. I always have a hard time using the bright PINK, even though I love the color pink, its been a challenge for me. However I love the way this one turned out, as I used the bright PINK for highlights instead of using it as the main focal point.

CottageCutz dies used are - CottageCutz Victorian Bird, CottageCutz Victorian Floral, and CottageCutz Fancy Floral Frame I used airbrushing on the Bird and the Floral piece. love the look it gives to airbrush with the copics, not only that but its super easy to do as well. Inside the frame I stamped a SU! birthday sentiment. 

Design paper is scraps that I had, and wanted to use up. I am trying to use up some of my scrap pieces that I have had in a basket. This is a nice challenge to get rid of scraps....Gotta love that!


CottageCutz dies used are 



I did add some RRR in a Moss Satin, and then a button, and some gems to embellish my card. The Friend Stamp is super OLD its a Greeting Farm one.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by and taking a Peek!
Hugs to all, and thank you again for all your super SWEET Comments! I LOVE reading them!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Vladuška said...

It is so beautiful how you've colored these die cuts. Great combination.

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful Cheryl. The green bow is so sweet. Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol