Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone from Olena 

Today, I am sharing a Beautiful Winter card . I created with Beautiful NEW Winter CottageCutz Collections 2013. 


For this card I used NEW "Winter Wonderland Scene" die.
 
  First, I created a background using different stamp images. Then, I cut Winter Scene out and sponge the edges with craft ink. 
 I, also, decorated windows using cream card stock. 

Just glued small pieces of paper under the window space. 
 Decorated Village with glitter.

For this project I used: 


Have a Wonderful Day!

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh what a gorgeous winter scene! Hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Stunning card, Olena! You created such a beautiful and peaceful winter scene with different CottageCutz dies. Love ti!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Olena, your winter scene is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful background with the die! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

What stamp did you use for the Merry Christmas? Very gorgeous card!!

Vladuška said...

wow, real winter wonderland. Beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Paula Kaiser said...

this card is absolutely stunning! may i ask you what stamp company made the santa and reindeer stamp? i want to make this card exactly like you did!!