Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Autumn Delight


Simona with you all again... :). 
This time I am sharing an Autumn themed card made
with beautiful CottageCutz dies.


All the Harvest Leaves dies and a Hedgehog die were cut out
from white cardstock and colored with distress ink pads:
scattered straw, tea dye, vintage photo, walnut stain
and antique linen.


were cut out from chocolate cardstock. The Circles w/ Eyelets
I cut out from beige (vanilla) cardstock.


Once I colored the leaves I shaped them with a stylus 
and used 3D foam squares to glue them onto the card.


I stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa 
and added a red heart rhinestone to the bow.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used to make this card:








8 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is so cute, Simona. I love this hedgehog between all foliage. And foliage is perfect. You´ve done great job here.

DeAdesign said...

cute!remarkable hedgehog and card

Olena said...

Cute!!!!! Love it!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness...I REALLY must get that cute little hedgehog! I love him, and those leaves...just so pretty for fall!

Kathy said...

I love that cute little hedgehog too! Beautiful combination of the dies! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Cute card. Love the layout and design. It's perfect for the fall and makes me smile.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

What a cute hedgie!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Simona this is absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE the little hedgehog and love all your leaves!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl