Thursday, August 22, 2013

Morning Glory Doily



Kathy here with you and today I have card for you using CottageCutz' Morning Glory and Oval Doily & Frame Dies.





I love using lots of white with a pop of color to show how beautiful these dies are! The pieces were cut with white card stock and the flowers and leaves were colored with chalk inks to match this pretty lavender ribbon. I then shaped them and added some White Opal Liquid Pearls to the flower centers. I added the leaves and flower to the center doily with pop dots and added the outside piece of the doily to the card with pop dots. Here's a closeup of the flowers!




The card base is made with Orchid Opulence Cardstock with a white mat embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The ribbon is Lavender Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I didn't add a sentiment to this, but it could be used for all kinds of occasions!

Here are the dies I used:









9 comments:

Vladuška said...

Your gentle touch is gorgeous. This is so beautiful and romantic. Kathy, I really love your style. Card is more than beautiful :)

Simko said...

Beautiful, Kathy! I love your style of coloring and the dies used on the card! It really showcases the dies and the stunning result you always get with CottageCutz dies! Beautiful colors too!
Hugs,
Simona

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such beautiful beautiful colors
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Mojca said...

Such gorgeous colours! hugs! Mojca

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors.

Carrie said...

Beautiful card! I love white on white with a pop of color myself! It is clean and elegant.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Morning glory hun! LOVE the way you colored this!! Beautiful~
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

So elegant and beautiful. This color is amazing. Just a gorgeous presentation.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

so beautiful!