Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Album for newborn baby

Hi, Vladka here. Today I want to show you some pages from the scrapbook album for the newborn baby. Pages on the photos are not add to the book yet, because it is easier to photograph them so. :) These main pages separate the album into parts, which show some main events which happen in the baby´s first year. After every page is a space for photos and some sheets are added that some short stories or important dates can be written down.
Here is the front page with cute Furry Teddy Bear and white bird on the branch: 
I used another branch and second bird on the first inside page. I also put some grass there and between is a place for one photo, for example.
The next page which I want to present you is this one with Giraffe. I thought that this motive will be perfect symbol or metaphor for largeness.
Here is the last page which I will show you, but not the last one in the whole album. Little boy has 3 sisters and here is the place to add some sisters drawings. On this page I used following dies: Butterflies and Greenery.
It is always such fun to create something for babies or kids. I really enjoyed creating this!




6 comments:

Simko said...

You have created gorgeous pages for the baby album, Vladka! Love the mix of the dies used and colors too.
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely DARLING Vladka!! I LOVE the dies you used on your pages, and my favorite one is that darling giraffe, he is absolutely way to cute!!! I want this one too now....LOL My list is getting longer each day :)
Hugs,
cheryl

Kathy said...

Oh, Vladka, this is so adorable! I love how you used all the dies together and I too love the gifaffe! So cute! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

WOW!!!Beautiful pages for album. Great job!

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable!!! Just too too cute!

Tina said...

Vladka, your cards are totally adorable! I love all the sweet animals and you used them so nicely.