Friday, May 03, 2013

CottageCutz - Butterfly Mini Journal

Hello Everyone!


  Olena here and Today I am sharing a Butterfly Mini Journal I created with beautiful 
CottageCutz Collections.

 This Collection have so many awesome tags, envelopes and small note cards. For my Butterfly Mini Journal I used Scallop Insert card/tag die from NEW Collection , Beautiful Filigree Butterfly Trio die and Leafy Foliage die.


For my project I cut out seven times Scallop tag, sponged and stamped line for notes. On front tag I put leafy Foliage die cut, double butterfly and sentiment. I, also, added  ribbon and embellishments to tag front as shown in picture above. 

For this project I used:

 
 
 

8 comments:

Simko said...

GORGEOUS, Olena! I always like vibrant colors on your projects and just love how well you used the CottageCutz dies again... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

This is beautiful, Olena. I love the colors and how you distress all parts and put everything together. Really nice job.

Mojca said...

ooh the butterflies are so gorgeous and the colours of your creation are just stunning. hugs! MOjca

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful job and clever idea! Your colors here are just gorgeous too!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Oleana your Mini Journal is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!! Love the colors on this,and your beautiful butterfly!!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Love the colors and the sweet butterfly. Perfect little gift item.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Olena! Beautiful colors and cute projects for those tags! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful job!WOW!Love your butterfly...