Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love on wings...


Here is my (Simona) second post for Scrapping Cottage BlogThis time I created a card with the theme LOVE. It can be used for many different occasions such as Valentine's day, Wedding or to express you care deeply for someone.

for my card.


The card size is 6"x6". 


The dies CottageCutz Dove Shape (3x3) and CottageCutz Lock & Key Shape (3x3) were cut out of white cardstock. I distressed a dove lightly on the edges with Distress Ink - Pumice Stone. I colored the lock and the key with Copics in grey tones from light to dark. 


To add some sparkle to the dove I used Tattered Angels Glitter Paint - Chandelier and for the locket and the key I used Glossy Accents. I also used a white gel pen and Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink. For the sentiment I used Cottage Impressions Frame 1 Lettering Clear Stamps (4 items) - Be Mine.


For more inspiration see my blog.

Till next time...Simona
xoxo


Here are the dies used:





13 comments:

Vladuška said...

Simona, this card is real beauty. I love the color combo, it is perfect for this theme. And I really like all layers, which gives the card 3d look.

Barbara said...

Beautiful card.

Liz said...

Where is the oval shape doily in store?
I was on fence with frame words

Liz said...

I see curcke doily but can see oval one?

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy said...

I love this, Simona! I love how you put the bird and key together and the hearts on the corners! Beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFULLY done !!~

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just gorgeous. Love how pretty this is.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

WOW! Super card! Love it! Olena

Cheryl Walker said...

Simona I LOVE your beautiful card hun!!! Love the dove and key and lock,& the details.I love your layering too! Beautiful job :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

Stunning card! Love it!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! Just gorgeous -- so many neat dies!

Janice W. said...

Gorgeous card Simona!