Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cut N Up with CottageCutz Halloween

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all!

Today I wanted to share a card I made using the DARLING CottageCutz Cat on Pumpkin die from The Scrapping Cottage Hocus Pocus Release.

For the Kitty Cat I used Creative Inspiration Paints to color him up. Next my pumpkin was colored by dusting. I also used Creative Inspiration Paints on the leaves.

I love this lil kitty, and think its perfect for halloween!! I also used Graphic45 dp and some random polka dot design paper too. I wanted a slider tag to come out from the front of the card for a hidden message, i think they are fun and neat to design.


The bat and Happy Halloween stamps are from Victorine Originals, and then I used some RRR for my bow. Lastly I added some sewing to complete my card.




CottageCutz Hocus Pocus Release can be found Here! Have fun, there are several DARLING cottagecutz to choose from :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Cheryl. I just love the little hidden tag on this. You always have so many cute ideas. This is darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol