Sunday, September 09, 2012

Wedding Horse and Carriage

Hello CottageCutz lovers!!!  Today it's Carol here with a little something from the Wedding Collection.  Isn't this horse and carriage yummy.  I see so many uses for this super terrific die-it's not just for Weddings.  I know you have a sweet little girl in your life that would love this on a Birthday card.  It's a princess carriage for sure.
Just look at this Wedding border.  The images are amazing in it.  It coordinates perfectly with the beautiful Celebration Cake-I think it is just so pretty.  For my card I die cut the two dies and used some glitter glue ant white glitter  on them to make them sparkle.  The back ground is just a piece of recycled corrugated  card board distressed with some Picket Fence Crackle Paint and sprinkled with more glitter.  I used some tulle for the bow and a few pearls.  Here are the dies I used:


Hope you are having a great weekend.  Thanks for taking a look at my creation.  We'll be back again soon with more exciting creations with the CottageCutz dies!

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Carol, and perfect for a wedding!!! Also you are right, the horse and carriage are perfect for a lil' princess birthday, love that!!! Love all the details you did on your card!!! Beautiful job as always!!!
Hugs ,
Cheryl

Simko said...

I agree with Cheryl...absolutely stunning...
Hugs,
Simona

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely breath-taking! i just saw a real life one of these in WDW :)

Lorie said...

WOW! Breathtaking, Carol! Absolutely breathtaking!!