Friday, September 07, 2012

CottageCutz Just Married Car

Hello friends!  Today's card features the CottageCutz Just Married Car.  I used glossy cardstock for the car thinking it would look like a brand new shiny car.  Well I finished assembling the car and was ready to make the card when I spilled water on my desk and also some droplets got on the die cut.  Rather than start over, I covered the area damaged by water with glitter then used some fun Valentine paper to complete the card.  When you have a mishap, what creative things do you try to fix your blunders?  I think the glitter worked for my "car accident".

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Janice this is DARLING!!! I love the car and the dp you used!!! Beautiful job, and you cant tell you spilled water anywhere! Awesome idea!! When i have a boo boo, i will normally try to hide it with a bow, or some kinda embellishment, or frame, depending on what happened...hehehehehehehehe Thank you for sharing your idea and your beautiful card!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Janice! I never would have known you had a boo-boo, if you hadn't said so. The DP is so pretty, and just perfect for this card!

MiamiKel said...

So sweet and cute Janice!!

Carol Hurlock said...

I just love this done in the pretty pink color. It makes for a fun and fabulous looking card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol