Monday, May 07, 2012

Tea For Two

Good morning friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  For my card today I used dies from the CottageCutz  Tea Time Release.  Such a sweet release.  I used some beautiful papers from Stampin Up to make my cuts with.

This card is 5x7.  I used the CottageCutz Oval Doily and Frame for the serving tray.  This die is beautiful and versatile.  I love that it can be used as a frame or as a doily.  I cut 2 Small Tea Cups.  I used the CottageCutz Tall Teapot with the pretty floral paper.  This release has a beautiful Tea Time Border die.  I used the border at the top of my card, though it is difficult to see.  I framed the card with some scrap lace trim that I had.  Gives it a Victorian feel, I think, paired with the floral papers.  Have a nice day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


5 comments:

Vicky said...

beautiful i ;ove these

Lorie said...

STUNNING, Janice! I love the vintage and Victorian look you've given this beauty! Nicely done!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job Janice!! i love the look of the teapot and tea cups!!!Lovely design papers too hun!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Just gorgeous. I love the papers and what you did with the border punch. The distressing gives it a nice shabby chic feel. Beautifully done!

MiamiKel said...

Just as lovely as can be, Janice ... Beautiful work!! Xoxo