Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Cupboard

Good morning friends.  Today I have a picture tutorial to show how to make this Shabby Chic Pocket card.


Start with an 8 and 1/2 by 10 inch piece of cardstock.  Score at 2 and 1/8 and 6 and 3/8.


Turn horizontally on Score-Pal and score at the 4 inch mark just to the score lines.  Score at 7 inches from top to bottom.  Remove areas marked with X and cut on solid lines to make tabs.  Apply adhesive and fold up to form pocket.  Decorate as desired.
I used several dies to decorate my pocket card.  I used the large bowl from the CottageCutz  Stacking Bowls.  I used the cherries from the CottageCutz Oven Mitt and Stuff for the decorative plates in the cupboard.  I used the CottageCutz Tea Time Border die, the Oval Doily and Frame, and the CottageCutz Strawberry Mini.  If you have any questions about my tutorial, please ask in the comments and I will get back to you.  Thanks so much!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice





3 comments:

Lorie said...

WOWZERS, Janice! This is completely awesome!!!! Where do you find all your gingham paper? I LOVE it, and when I can find it, I tend to hoard mine. I just love your country cupboard!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo CUTE! Can't wait to try this! your papers are absolutley perfect. xxD

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this is so adorable. I love it. How cute-it reminds me of my Aunt Lillie's kitchen way back when I was a little girl when she lived in Laconia, New Hampshire-very vintage and pretty.