Sunday, April 01, 2012

CottageCutz Spring Release

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to you all! My card for today features the new Spring Release. Im loving these new CottageCutz dies by The Scrapping Cottage, and you will too!!
So for my card today I used these 3 CottageCutz:

For the Zinnia Flowers I cut them out in Cryogen White Card Stock and spritzed them with Glimmer Mist. I then put them together with Liquid glue. Next i cut my vine out with green card stock and thought a little green for this card would be perfect. I wanted to keep it a little simple on this one so you could see the beauty of the flowers and card stock i used. Also wanted you to be able to see the Magnolia Doily how I layered it with a circle. I then stamped my sentiment "on your special day".

I made a double bow, using 2 different ribbons from RRR. Then added my button.

Here are the close ups to see the shimmer and ruched card stocks i used.





thank you for stopping by and hope you will be back tomorrow we will have some exciting news to share with you all!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so sweet and totally feminine Cheryl. I love the gorgeous flowers and that leaf die highlights them to perfection. The colors are some of my favorite. Beautifully done!