Thursday, January 05, 2012

Vellum Flowers


Today I've got a layout to share with you that highlights the Flower With Cutouts die and the Leafy Foliage set. I layered vellum paper over a pale pink cardstock to create a romantic flower. The foliage die is one of my most used dies! I just added a little distress ink to the edges, and they really popped. This April will be my third wedding anniversary - so don't be afraid to scrap pictures going back in time, as well as those fun memories that you just created!





CottageCutz Dies: Leafy Foliage, Flower With Cutouts
Worldwin Papers Translucent Vellum 48LB and 29 LB
Worldwin Papers ColorMates: Mist, Mint, Strawberry Smoothie
GlueArts Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac Adhesive
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
GlueArts Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac Adhesive









2 comments:

Janice W. said...

Such a GORGEOUS layout! Beautiful photos and such pretty colors! Love it!

Tam said...

Lovely page and oh my, the location photo. Great spot!