Saturday, February 04, 2012

U Make Me Bloom

Have you ever had someone in your life that just makes you bloom? Makes you a better person just because? I'm so blessed to have several of those people and my sister Gini is one of them. She's been my best friend my whole life..This layout is about how she makes me bloom.


 I used multiple Leafy Foliage die cuts to great the vine over the page using two different shades.  I also inked all my edges.


 The small flowers are from Spring Embellishment...I love dies that can be versatile.  I curl them inwards with my McGill tools after I had cut them out.



Hope you enjoyed!  I'll see you soon.





1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Lori BEAUTIFUL Layout hun!! I love the colors on this and all the greenery you used!!! Gini's picture is darling!!! Super sweet layout hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl