Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hello 2012 !!!


Hey everyone, from Sunny Singapore ! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all our blogging friends !
& Wishing you ALL a NEW YEAR filled with more inspiration than ever !  


I am so looking forward to enjoying the ride in 2012 , 
so it is only fitting that I chose to use the 
Carnival Silhouette die from our Carnival release in July 2011 
to go with my card sentiment today . 
I have used American Crafts' glitter paper for the diecut -
one of my faves to use when using a silhouette die- glitter paper ie. 

As I look to the year ahead , I like to be reminded - 

"The Best is Yet to Come ! " 

Enjoy 2012 , blogging friends !!! 

Hugs,


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Pearl! Very fun card! Thanks for sharing it.
hugs,
Gini

Janice W. said...

Great card to start the year off with. Let's all enjoy the ride! Happy New Year!