Thursday, October 27, 2011

Winter is Coming Already

Hello friends!  I've just returned from a really fun gathering with my Crafty friends from the Peachy Keen Design Team and Lorie and Angelica that are also on this team.  Lots of great memories that I will cherish forever!  For today's card I used the newly released die Snowman in Mug available for pre-order for next shipment.  I am loving the new Christmas release.  I cut the die cuts from white cardstock.  I wanted to use a Peachy Keen face so I traced and cut the snowman from a piece of shimmering white cardstock so it wouldn't have the details in the face.  I then used Copics to color the images and mounted it on Stampin Up designer paper and cardstock.  The ribbon is also Stampin Up.  Expect to see more winter designs shortly.


Hugs and smiles,
Janice


1 comment:

Lorie said...

I love this die, and you've showcased it just beautifully! The red and light blue together is a great color combo. I sure enjoyed meeting you, too, Janice! Fun, fun, fun, lots of laughs and memories to last a lifetime!!!