Saturday, March 12, 2011

Have a Pixie Perfect Day!

These Fairy and Gnome Shapes are so much fun!! For my project this week, I wanted to show you that not only do the different shapes in our Cottage Cutz releases look like they go together, they actually really are specially designed to coordinate with other similar shapes.

A created a card today using the adorable Pixie Fairy and the Mushroom and Flowers. As soon as I saw this release and starting looking at the different shapes, I could just see this fairy lounging in these mushrooms and flowers. I used stickles to add the little shoe detail and I cut her wings from Doodlebug White Glitter Paper to give them some extra sparkle.
I hope you are having a lovely Saturday filled with scrapping!! See you next week!


 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Shar said...

RuthEllen, this is probably my favorite of all your projects lately. :) Very cute!!!

Shar

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Lorie said...

Adorable, Ruth Ellen! I love the colors you chose, and the swiss dot embossing looks wonderful with the die cuts! Very well done!

CreatedbyKay said...

So cute - love the little gems on her booties :)