Friday, October 08, 2010

You're A Hoot!

Good morning!  Today's card is literally a hoot.  This cute little Cottage Cutz owl from The Scrapping Cottage says it all.  What a hoot!!  LOL!!!  I had a blast coloring this little lady (I say lady, because I gave her some eyelashes) with my Copic markers.  She was cut from white card stock and I used the stippling technique to give her dimensional color.   I popped both the owl and the individual leaves up on foam dots, and added some faux stitching for interest.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you're looking forward to a wonderful weekend!  Wishing you many happy blessings and lots of happy scrapping!


6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

I so love your Copic work!! Super cute card today!!

Beckie Williams said...

I love how you made her look so 3d and real! Great work!

Janie Printz said...

This is so darn cute !!! Such a fitting title for it too. I LOVE owls & must go check out those Cottage cuts ...
Hugs, Janie

Shar said...

She's so cute! I love what you do with copics. Always amazed, Lorie. Wish we lived closer so you could give me lessons. :)

CreatedbyKay said...

Lessons...lessons...lessons... can you tell I'd like to learn some Copic talent from you:) Great fall card once again!

marlene said...

Hi:
Your cards are so cute keep them coming great ides
marlene-patiogirl