Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy Monday Morning Friends!


Todays post is some Fall wall decor. I purchased this wooden paddle for a dollar at A.C. Moore. I traced the paddle outline onto the black gingham designer paper. I cut out the shape. After adhering the paper to the paddle I then sanded the edges to distress them a bit. The dies I used today are Squirrel With Acorn, Pumpkin Scarecrow, and the Pumpkin. I used colored cardstock and patterned paper to cut the images. Distressed the edges and arranged the pieces on the paddle till I liked what I saw. I hope you like it too! Enjoy your day everyone!

5 comments:

Barb said...

What a clever idea!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute. What a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing this great idea.

Shar said...

What a cute project! I love this idea.

Ruth Ellen said...

Fun project today, Janice!! I am so inspired now to work on some home decor crafting projects!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute decoration! It's nice to see projects that can be done to decorate our homes.