Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fall is in the air....and on my projects, too!

Fall is here - well it is at my house anyway. :) I couldn't resist scrapping Regan's pumpkin pics with these super cute fall dies. I've used the Cottage Cutz pumpkin patch -- adorable!, crow, and loopy edger on my layout.


Tons of pieces to this shape but what a fun one to put together. I love that the letters for the sign come on the die so there is no guessing if they'll fit, they're perfect!



Love the crow and cut his bandana to match the accent paper.



I used a tiny piece of the loopy edger to make the vine on the pumpkin and combined the leaves and pumpkins to make my date tag.



For this halloween card I used the pumpkin patch die in a different way to show its versatility. Everything is popped with foam tape cuz foam tape is one of my favorite things in the whole world and I love it. :)

I wrote the letters on the sign with a marker and for the RIP letters, I used the P, I, and K. I cut an extra P and placed it over the K to make the R. The tombstone is actually part of the beach chairs die. The inside cut out from the back of the chair made the perfect headstone! The bat and pumpkin I had in my stash from a pack of Halloween Favorite Findings I've had forever.



To make the trailing vines along the bottom of the keep out sign I used the stem and leaves from the sunflowers on the pumpkin patch die, and I added stickles because stickles are cool on pretty much anything and everything! :) The drippy goo along the bottom is a Martha Stewart border punch.




9 comments:

Janice W. said...

You do such a nice job with your scrapbook pages! I love your attention to detail. Your card is super cute too!

Celeste B. said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! That detail is AMAZING!!!! Great job, TFS!!! :)

Lorie said...

I'm facinated with all the detail you put into your projects! These are wonderful and make me so ready for raking leaves and the sights, sounds and smells of fall! I LOVE it!!

Vicki said...

Great ways to use that set. I need to start going up north during the fall so I can get these dies, lol. Thanks for sharing!

Vicky said...

Love love love, you did a awesome job.

CreatedbyKay said...

Love these fall scenes - super cute!

CreatedbyKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth Ellen said...

Fantastic projects Shar!!!

Nikki said...

Fab Pages and all those details wonderful so kewl