Monday, July 12, 2010

Hang In There!



Good morning friends! For today's card I used Frog with branch, and Snail. I tried Lorie's suggestion and cut out my image with white cardstock. I used Copics to color the die cuts. I freehand cut the clouds with scissors and inked the edges in blue. There are so many adorable dies at The Scrapping Cottage! Click here to take a look.
I apologize for the poor quality picture. The card looks much better in real life.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Oh no, to the poor frog the warmth is not probably received??? ;-))
This is a nice cutting stencil.
Annette

Nikki Foraker said...

awwww so super cute! You guys and your copics are amazing!!!!! I'll just stick to colored cardstock LOL!!!!

Hugs!
Nikki

Lorie said...

Great job, Janice! How'd you like that technique? I loves me some Copics!!

Beckie Williams said...

I have a thing for froggies....yours turned out so cute. Thanks for sharing great job.

Shar said...

Oh I love it. Adorable!

CreatedbyKay said...

Very cute Janice!

Ruth Ellen said...

This turned out really cute!

Angelica Suarez said...

How sweet Janice!! The sentiment goes perfectly!! Great job, love it. Hugs, Angelica

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

LOL!! Love it Janice!! You are so creative!! :) LOVE THAT FROG, Joanne!! He is just as cute as can be!:)Hugs, Kathy