Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cottage Cutz Lodge

Last summer my friend invited my scrapbook friends and I to her cabin for a scrapbook retreat.
We of course took full advantage of this opportunity and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
We all took pictures to scrap of our retreat and I was saying how we needed a cabin die cut for our layouts, but none of us knew of any. So the minute I saw this CottageCutz Camping release I knew exactly which die was at the top of my list!
This Cottage Cutz Lodge is perfect for my retreat pages and of course a Thank you card for my friend for letting us come and stay.
This card will get set aside for our next retreat and I can't wait till we get to go again.
The snow just needs to melt first!!!


I used my Copic markers as well as my Ranger Distress Ink. I sponged a little of my white Dew Drop on the light blue for some clouds. I made my own "Thank you" log to put my sentiment on and then punched a tiny hole so I could hang my tiny lantern from a jump ring.


4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

I love this, Kay!! The copics add such amazing details! This will be so perfect!!

Gloria said...

Love the card!

annb said...

Your lodge is amazing! Cute card!!!!

Txangel528 said...

That is really a awesome card! The details on it are great!