Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just Chicken In

When I saw this saying in a stamp catalog I thought it was pretty clever, and this
CottageCutz Country Hen and Nest go perfect with this saying. There are times when you haven't heard from a friend for awhile or you want to send someone you know a get well card. On this die you can chose a sitting or standing hen with a wrap or headband or like I did and just used the comb.

Some other chicken sayings that are going in to my sentiment book are:

Heard you flew the coop
Now That's Eggsciting
Best of Cluck!
You're no Spring Chicken

6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

So creative!! I love the other sayings you included as well! Just think of all the fun cards you could make using this die!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Hilarious! Great background paper too. Love the additional sayings. xxD

ritabug11 said...

What a funny, cute way to stay in touch...thanks for the other ideas. I purchased this set (among many others!)because it's so charming!

Rochelle said...

Sooo cute Kay! What an adorable card! And a perfect little saying to go along with this sweet chicken! lol I love it!

Julie said...

Very cute and funny card!

annb said...

Love your country chicken and nest. What a cute card and clever saying....