Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall is in the Air

I know it is still August and not a single leaf has
fallen from any tree but there is a definite sense
that it is almost fall.
Children are going back to school,
Department stores are filled with long-sleeved shirts,
There is a brisk, quiet breeze,
and a feeling of excited anticipation for a welcome change.

I love the fall....in fact I love every season. I am
always ready for the next glorious season to arrive.


Not only do I derive great pleasure from God's beautiful
transformation, I am also overjoyed by the realization that
with each delightful month that passes, there will be a new
CottageCutz release!!!


I wait in excited expectancy for the incredible
fall release that will shortly be upon us!

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute layout, but can you send that cool breeze my way!!

annb said...

Great layout!!!! I love the leaves and the straw.

Treva said...

Cute LO, tfs.

Norine said...

this is the cutest LO love it
Hugs
Norine